Here I am splitting my business into 3 parts, each parts, each of which would bolt on to an existing business or form a good start for someone looking to set up a new business, ideal for someone wanting to relocate to this beautiful part of the country. The three options are;
- Solar PV and some regular electrical customers - £15,000
- Biomass and Solid fuel stoves customers - £15,000
- Heating – Gas & Oil (mostly gas) and Solar hot water customers - £15,000
What you will be buying in each case will be the good will, customer details & historic job information and the following;
- The main phone number will have a message telling people to call your number.
- All email addresses will have an out of office reply with contact detail for each section
- The website will have one page with links to your website.
The above will be maintained for one year at my cost, option to extend after one year.
- Customer data from sage, one drive and in paper will be split into the three distinct parts.
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme documentation (needs some work) & systems will be copied to all that require it.
Option to buy one 15 plate van and any stock or tools as required by negotiation.
Option for assistance with MCS accreditation if not already registered.
These section will constitute new businesses and the existing company will be closed.
Substantial buisness premises are to be let seperatley.
- Established Business
- Small Business
- Retirement Sale