"Continental Style" Cafe with a fantastic outside area in the heart of the South Downs National Park with year on year growth.
This attractive Cafe is positioned in the Market Square in one of West Sussex's most stunning towns.
- 32 Covers inside up to 40 outside with quality furniture.
- Rent only £9,000 rising to £9,500 in August 2020
- No Business Rates.
- Only one year into a 15 year Lease.
- Year-end net sales of 167,580 to end of March 2019 - full accounts for past four 1/2 years.
- 1/2 Year accounts to Sept. 18 show sales of 93,951 with 67% Gross Profit.
- Five* rating on Food Hygiene.
- Certificate of Excellence on Trip Advisor for past four years.
The business has been in the same hands since October 2014; however, due to family commitments, it is reluctantly being brought to the market. In this time the trade has steadily grown at approximately 10% per year and is currently running at 17% year on year.
The building dates back to the 17th Century and has many historic features that draw customers and is a major interest in the town.
Trading hours are:- Monday - Saturday 8.30am - 4.30pm, Sunday 9.30am - 4.30pm. There is the possibility of extending the hours as there is currently an agreement to trade up to 7.00pm. Also, with agreement from the landlord, there is the opportunity of trading in the evening.
The business sells a wide range of coffees, loose leaf teas and cold drinks and also has an alcohol licence. The menu consists of breakfasts, light lunches and afternoon teas. Sales of homemade cakes and scones are particularly popular with cyclists.
The Cafe has also just undergone a full redecoration of the interior.
- High Turnover
- Accounts Available
- Unique Business
- Prime Location
- Attractive Business
- Established Business
- New Lease