The Leeds Local Appliance Rental franchise, established 2 years ago and with an existing gross rental book of £114,000 is being marketed for sale.
Local Appliance Rental (LAR) franchises provide an affordable rental service, helping families to rent the latest appliances, TVs, electronics, furniture and more. Products are purchased on behalf of the customer, who then commit to a 2-3 year rental agreement.
The franchise model is an established one, having been trading for 10 years and franchising for 7 years. There is a network of 150 franchisees globally (55 are in the UK), of which the more mature now deliver annual 6 figure earnings. The business is registered with the FCA and operates within their guidelines.
While it typically takes time to build up the initial rental book, as a franchise resale, the purchaser of the Leeds LAR franchise will inherit an existing rental book of c £114,000, ensuring an immediate stable weekly cash flow and earnings.
The Benefits of a Local Appliance Rental Franchise:
- A proven business model. The watertight business plan model has delivered for more than 150 owners, offering high earnings opportunity, supported by franchisor cashflow lending if required.
- A scalable franchise. A single territory can yield substantial earnings, but many franchisees reinvest their cash flow in additional franchise territories. It’s not uncommon for a franchisee to own multiple territories and once you have proven yourself head office will be more than willing to finance you into another territory.
- A home-based business. Unlike most consumer-facing franchises, our business model doesn’t require a retail presence... You can work from home, investing your hard-earned capital on an as-needed basis into revenue-producing rental assets.
- Work / Life balance. The nature of the business readily allows it to be fitted around childcare / family responsibilities or golf and holidays!
- Customers you can count on. LAR affordable rental plans and top-of-the-line appliance choices ensure that customers make repeat purchases and provide referrals for new customers, helping you grow.
- A business your family can rely on. The opportunity to create a self-sustaining income machine with solid, reliable revenue and eventually a business that can be operated under management, providing even greater freedom.
- Franchisor Support. Head Office is always on hand to provide both operational and regulatory advice and marketing support.
“I would highly recommend this franchise to anyone out there looking to build their own business. Low overheads, you can work flexible hours and most importantly the business model works and is easily scalable. Highly ethical and very proactive towards responsible lending.”
LAR franchises are best suited to personable, savvy business operators with the hunger and resilience to build and maintain a sustainable income stream. The guide price for the assets (including the existing rental book) and goodwill of the Leeds LAR franchise is £80,000.
The business is being marketed by www.sellmysmallbusiness.co.uk. Please do not contact the vendor directly.