- Imposing, detached stone built property with good roadside prominence.
- Large open plan lounge and dining area with seating for approximately 60 with additional standing room.
- Fully fitted catering kitchen with additional prep area and walk in fridge.
- Outside drinking area to front with garage to side.
- 2 Bedrooms, lounge and bathroom providing domestic accommodation.
- Net Turnover for y/e March 2017 - £621,848
- Retirement sale.
Leasehold Price: £75,000
Location: Shelf, West Yorkshire
Sector: Pubs, Restaurants, Accommodation Businesses
Annual Turnover: £621,848
Annual Net Profit: Available upon request
- High Turnover
- With Car Park
- Open Plan Trading Area
- Attractive Business
- Close to Local Amenities
- Retirement Sale
- Fully Fitted
- Accounts Available
- Central Position in Affluent Village
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Particulars / More Information