This well established business has been owned by our client since 2016 and is only for sale today due to our clients other business interests. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, making use of the A5 (Hot Food Takeaway) Planning Permission and extending the current opening hours.
• Taking £3,500 - £4,000 per week
• 10% deliveries
• Busy main road in village centre
• Surrounded by shops, offices and other eateries
• Huge scope to extend the current opening hours
• Permission to open 6:00am – 12:00midnight
• Seating for approx 40 plus al fresco seating for 6 and space for al fresco seating for 20 at the rear
• Surrounded by residential area
• Close to railway station
• Rent £220 per week
• Hours of Opening 9:00am – 4:00pm Seven Days
• 10 year lease from 2016, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The electrically shuttered premises with al fresco seating for 6 and disabled ramp up to entrance provides well appointed seating area for approx 40, customer WC facilities, service counter, preparation area, kitchen with chilled preparation bench, washing up area, store room and exit to large walled yard (possible al fresco sating for approx 20) and good sized store room.
- Prime Location
- Town Centre location