This well established business has been owned by our client since May 2016 and is only for sale today as our client intends to return to Italy. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunch time openings or perhaps a delivery service.
- Taking £6,000 per week
- No deliveries, 5% takeaway
- Prominent site at busy junction
- Very close to town centre
- Seating for approx 76
- Scope for lunch time openings and delivery service
- Close to industry and large residential area
- Ample surrounding parking
- Rent £416 per week
- Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 10:30pm Monday to Saturday & 2:00pm – 9:00pm Sunday
- 3 year lease from May 2016 or new lease available
The premises provide good sized waiting/lounge area to seat approx 20, ladies, gents and disabled WC facilities, large well appointed bar, dining area to seat approx 30, 2nd dining area for approx 18, waiter/dessert, 3rd large dining area to seat approx 40, back bar storage with cold store, rear kitchen providing washing up area, preparation area, double deck pizza oven, further preparation area and cold storage, stairs leading down to large store and barrell cellar.
- New Lease