x
Request more details about this business » REQUEST FULL DETAILS »
Tuesday 24th of Oct 2017 - My Account - Register - Brokers - Bookmark RightBiz
This advert is currently inactive.
Leasehold:
£89,500

Traditional Sweet Shop Premium Advert

Download advert as PDFSave to Favourites
Print this page
Interested in this business?
THIS ADVERT IS INACTIVE
Further Details
Reference1706ACH / RightBiz
Status
FOR SALE
Advert ID198274
LocationUndisclosed, Hampshire
SectorConvenience Stores, Miscellaneous Businesses
Leasehold Price£89,500
Advert Statistics
Views
The view statistic is how much people have viewed this advent's page.
Impressions
The impression statistic is how much people have viewed this advert on the search page.
Total Enquiries
The total enquiries statistic displays how many people in total have made enquiries to the advert.
Interested (%)
The percentage rate of how many users that are interested in this business for sale.
Watching
This figure shows the amount of people that are interested in this business for sale.
Last Viewed
The last viewed statistic was when the last person has viewed this advert.
Last Updated
The last updated statistic is the last time the owner of this advert updated its details.
Last Enquiry Made
Date Ad Submitted
The business was conceived, designed and established in 2009 by entrepreneurs who wanted to put old fashioned customer service at the forefront of their first shop.

The current owners have continued that ethos and developed the business to the next level of revenue and profitability , but also managed to create a unique, innovative and fun brand, which incorporates all the best from "the good old days" of shopping, with superior modern retailing. 

There are 3 distinct income streams, all profitable, and all capable of significant further growth.

One - Website/'Back Office' . The website has a great look, and is easy to use and maintain and has a great interactive interface. It also acts as a "shop window" for the retail store and the sweet cakes. This part of the business offers great potential for growth and represents approximately 10% of the business.    

Two - The retail store is the is the traditional side to the business it  contributes approximately 20% of the total revenue. Customers are a mix of locals (many regulars) and visitors to the city. The 250+ jars of traditional sweets are the best sellers, but also very popular are the the sugar free, Gluten free, vegetarian range and the old Retro favourites.

The shop also offers unique gifts and personalisation services including their extremely popular cakes made from sweets. In addition their Loyalty Card scheme is well subscribed and ensures lots of repeat business.

Three - The corporate services division has done work for a number of national and international companies. 
Currently corporate sales account for approximately 70% of turnover. The bulk of corporate queries/orders come via the website and search engines.

There is one main local supplier who provides some 80% of the products sold. The remaining 20% is purchased from 3 or 4 companies.

Packaging and ancillary items are all purchased on-line from stockists.

Stock at Valuation varies depending on the time of year, but is usually in the range of £2,500 - £5,500.

Employee costs are low . The shop is run by the current owners with one full time (35 hours) employee supported by part time workers as required.
Request further information on this business for sale
Request more information or contact seller
Share Advert
Disclaimer
The data showed regarding this advert 'Traditional Sweet Shop - 1706ACH / RightBiz' comprises as a business advertisement. RightBiz Ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or to the completeness of the advertisement or any linked or any associated information provided. In no event shall RightBiz Ltd be liable for any damages or loss whatsoever including special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages for loss of profits and revenue, arising out of or connected with this website or to the use, reliance upon or performance of any information contained in or accessed from this website.