This well established business has been owned by our client since 2006 and is only for sale today due to our clients’ unfortunate ill health. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst trading evenings only, offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by perhaps introducing lunch time openings. This business has gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 5.5 star rating on JustEat.co.uk from 160 reviews.
- Taking £4,000 - £5,000 per week
- 5% Takeaways/10% deliveries
- Busy main road
- Surrounded by industry and pubs
- Seating for 80 with room for more
- Huge scope for lunchtime openings
- High levels of passing trade
- Only for sale due to ill health
- Fantastic opportunity
- Rent £450 per week
- Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 11:30am Seven Days
- New lease available, terms negotiable
The premise with small bridge from main road to entrance provides ‘L’ shaped dining room to seat approx 80 with room for more, central bar, ladies & gents WC facilities, back bar room, waiter area with heated plate cabinet & dumb waiter and washing up area. The lower ground floor with stairs to/from restaurant and separate entrance provides hot food take away counter, waiting area for approx 5, good sized kitchen with preparation area, washing up area, good sized store room and further ladies & gents WC facilities.
- Price Further Reduced