This is a reluctant sale due to my business partner having a baby and deciding not to return to the business, I already have 4 other businesses and don't have the time to oversee it. This business is most profitable when owner ran and although it is still profitable with staff in place it does need overseeing which I just don't have the time for.
£19,500 or nearest offer
- The shop trades 5 days a week at the moment with potential for afternoon and weekend opening.
- We specialise in pasties, freshmade sausage rolls, breakfasts and sandwiches.
- The business is roughly 60% shop and 40% delivery trade
- We have a very loyal customer base especially with our large delivery orders to some businesses
- The shop currently uses 2 part time members of staff
- Turnover last year was £70k with cost of stock at £25k
- As stated above the sale will include all equipment and stock
- The shop is held on an ongoing leasehold basis with a low rent
- During our 6 years of ownership we have upgraded most of the equipment and fully rebranded the outside appearance of the shop.
-The shop currently has a maximum 5 star rating for food hygene.
- Offers Invited
- Price Reduced
- Fully Fitted
- Established Business