This business was established by our client in 1998 and is only for sale today to allow them to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover whilst offering potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the existing takings.
- Taking £2,000-£3,000 per week
- Planning Permission for Hot Food Takeaway (A5) granted
- Very busy main road
- Sought after village centre location
- Suit variety of trades
- Rent £402 per week
- Hours of opening 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- New lease available, terms negotiable
The electrically shuttered premises with CCTV provide display area to the frontage, good sized shop floor providing ‘L’ shaped service counter, full length central display aisle, floor to ceiling display wall shelving all around the shop and exit to store room, kitchen and WC facilities. There is a trap door providing access to the cellar comprising of 2 store rooms and WC facilities, kitchen.
- Planning Consent Available
- Town Centre location
- Prime Location