A1 is a convenience store which also has a strong money transfer arm, A1 says they are the main money transfer place in Dagenham and currently uses Small World and Express Money. Dagenham which has an estimated population of 210,000 is located in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham and is app...More Details »
Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market Cherry Tree Butchers located in Dagenham. Dagenham a town in east London, England. In the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, it is 11.5 miles east of Charing Cross and 9.5 miles east of the City of London. Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome...More Details »
Fully Equipped Shop
- £14000 - £15000 Per Week Sale ( 35% - 40% Profit Margin)
- Asking Price £185,000
- 15 years of Lease Available (Can be extended up to 25 Years - Renewable)
- Next Door Shop is also included in this Lease (
- £41600 Annual Income from That Shop
- Rent £34 000 An...More Details »
Lease and Sub-Lease option offered - License Type: A1-A3 (Grocery & Butcher) - Sub-Lease: 18 years - If someone take whole building on lease including 2 bedrooms flat on top then - Lease Remaining: 18 years.More Details »
- Fully Equipped Shop - £9000 - £10000 Per Week Sale ( 35% - 40% Profit Margin) - Asking Price £90,000 - 9 years of Lease Available (Can be extended up to 10 Years - Renewable) - Extra rental income from Front Fruit Stall Rental Place - £6760 Per Annum ( In Summer) and £5720 Per Annum ( w...More Details »
Busy Residential Trading Area Annual Turnover £500,000 Gross Profit Circa £225,000 Potential To Introduce Social Media / Website Would Suit Hands On Owner Operator Scope For Expansion EPC - C Description: REF 6493 – Leasehold Hal...More Details »
Right Estate Commercial is pleased to present this single door off licence with butcher shop in a prominent location lease for sale. The property is located high street and has the potential of increase the sales.More Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.