The White Hart occupies substantial 2-storey semi-detached premises, ideally located in the heart of the village of Eynsham, Oxfordshire. The premises benefit from ample on-street parking and are surrounded by a mixture of residential and commercial properties. The area is well-served by public transport with a number of bus stops within easy walking distance. The village amenities are nearby, including 2 schools, a church and a sports club. The premises are easily accessed via the A-road network, including the A40. The village is popular with commuters due to excellent road links across the region and is a desirable place in which to live and work. Oxford lies 7 miles away, while Bicester lies approximately 14 miles away.
Preferred Commercial is pleased to offer for sale this thriving public house with letting rooms, which was established in 1790 and which has been in our clients' careful hands since 2003. The pub is only now being offered to the market due to our clients' wish to retire. The business trades 7 days a week and generates a turnover in the region of £250,000 per annum with a gross profit of 58%. As well as offering a range of real ales, fine wines and spirits the pub also offers traditional English pub food, a function room and 3-letting rooms. We feel the turnover could be further increased by a a modest marketing campaign and extending the opening hours of the restaurant side of the business. The function room is used as a meeting room for the local community approximately 3 times a week. A new owner could, if desired, convert the function room into further restaurant seating to increase the turnover further. The pub is well-supported by the local community and has a number of teams, including dominoes, cribs, darts and Aunt Sally. There is a website in place advertising the business and services provided. The premises are well-equipped to suit the trade and boast a spacious lounge area, commercial kitchen and 2-bedroom owners' accommodation. We feel this is an ideal opportunity to acquire an already busy pub with 2-bedroom owners' accommodation and scope for future growth. Early negotiations with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £250,000 approx.
Mon - Fri: 12:00pm to 2:30pm and 5:30pm to 11:30pm
Sat - Sun: 12:00pm to 12:00am
Substantial 2-storey semi-detached public house premises with restaurant and 3-letting rooms. Briefly comprising:
• Lounge with feature exposed beams, inglenook fireplace, 2 x further fireplaces, fixed perimeter seating and free standing wooden tables and chairs
• Bar with 9 points of dispense, electronic cash register, optics display and chiller
• Ladies and gents WCs with wash hand basins
• Disabled WC with wash hand basin
• Commercial kitchen with stainless steel work surfaces, dishwasher, 2 x microwave ovens, Panini press, pizza oven, 6-burner hob and oven, 2 x fryers, grill, plate warmer, refrigerators and freezer
• Function room with tables and chairs, bar servery with 6 points of dispense, chiller, electronic cash register, optics display and door to garden
• Utility room
Lower Ground Floor
• Beer cellar with chiller and ice machine
• 2 x double bedrooms
• Bathroom with bath, WC and wash hand basin
• Room 1: twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Room 2: double bedroom with en-suite shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Room 3: double bedroom with en-suite shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Driveway with space for up to 2 vehicles
• Beer garden to rear with 8 wooden benches and 2 x aunt sally pitches
Original length:21 years
Remaining: 7 years
Review: every 3 years
Rent: £32,000 per annum
The data showed regarding this advert 'Public House With Letting Rooms In Eynsham Oxfordshire' comprises as a business advertisement. RightBiz Ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or to the completeness of the advertisement or any linked or any associated information provided. In no event shall RightBiz Ltd be liable for any damages or loss whatsoever including special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages for loss of profits and revenue, arising out of or connected with this website or to the use, reliance upon or performance of any information contained in or accessed from this website.